1.10.2011

Framed "Imagine"

After recently moving, I have been going through crafting withdrawls. So, after all children were in bed one night and my house was quiet, I decided to try a couple of cards, even though my craft room is trashed and I can barely get around. So this what I came up with supplies that were easily accessible. I got a couple sets of Frameabilities when traveling over Christmas, on clearance for $9, each. I love finding Spellbinders on clearance, since there is no such thing as too many Spellbinders. The image is stamped in Weathered Wood Distress ink. I sponged around the edge of the image panel and over the frame with the same. The image panel is from the center of the smaller frame from this set.

Stamps: Unity Stamp Co-Imagine
Inks: Tim Holtz-Weathered Wood Distress Ink
Paper: GP White, Recollections Scarlet
Extras: Scalloped Frameabilities, sponge

No comments: