12.25.2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, hope everybody is having a wonderful holiday, or at least a relatively smooth holiday as I know it can be very stressful at this time of year. I thought I would share my card from this year and then hopefully get around to posting some of my other crafts that I did for presents this year over the next week.
 
 This is my Christmas card for this year. I was playing around for ideas using this tree stamp and came up with this design using oval Nestabilities. The oval around the tree was done by putting the embossing mat done and the card face down on top of it, then putting the nestie inside the card to run it through my Cuttlebug. As the bug usually needs something to shim nesties when embossing, I put a card I had messed up in between the nestie and the back of my card to prevent an impression on the back of my card while providing the shim.

Stamps: Unity-Joy and Wonder Set
Paper: Georgia Pacific Cardstock
Ink: Versamark
Extras: Spellbinders Nestabilities-Classic Ovals Large-biggest die, Stampendous Pirate Gold EP

No comments: